Education, Experience, and Certifications
- College Degree required, preferably in business or marketing
- Proven sales skills and experience
- Experience as Marketing Director in the long term care industry
- Identifies and resolves issues in a timely manner through gathering and analyzing information
- Confidently brings forth thoughtful solutions for problems identified
- Analyzes data related to position of responsibility
- Ability to multi-task in performing duties
- Ability to work independently without supervision in managing remotely
- Maintains personal work space in an orderly fashion.
- Professionally models behavior in treating all encounters with above and beyond service and care
- Assists willingly, quickly and in a manner that demonstrates ownership
- Actively seeks feedback and looks continuously for opportunities to improve
- Treats Residents, families and team members alike with above and beyond service, care and respect.
- Demonstrates ability to deal with difficult situations in a manner that results in positive outcomes
Professional, Interpersonal and Communication Skills
- Demonstrates empathy and exceptionally good listening skills
- Open to feedback
- Maintains confidentiality
- Speaks clearly and instills confidence
- Ability to speak, read, write and communicate effectively
- Contributes to building positive team spirit in their portfolio of Communities
Coaching, Modeling, Teaching and Supervision Skills
- Demonstrates ability to instruct learners with varied learning styles
- Students demonstrate positive levels of retention
- Consistently models personal and professional excellence for all Community Team Members
- Able to energize the entire Community team around the drive to bring more Residents into the Community
Computer and Technology
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software
- Competent working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Must have a vaild driver's license and a good driving record
- Ability to work evenings, weekends, flexible hours and travel locally and out of town as necessary.
PHYSICAL STRENGTHS REQUIRED:
- Frequent body movements including lifting, moving transferring, bending (static forward bending), stooping, squatting and reaching. Able to do heavy lifting, pushing, pulling, and/or carrying of objects weighing up to fifty (50) pounds unassisted with twisting and turning of trunk.
- Because of the essential functions of the job may require general involvement in our health care facilities, including but not limited to exposure to AIDS, HIV and Hepatitis B viruses involving Risk Classification Categories 2 and 3, environmental and safety conditions will fluctuate. To be qualified for the position, a person will have the ability to work in this type of environment without posing a direct threat to self or others.